Still upset over reading that To Kill a Mockingbird is banned in some schools because it “promotes racial hatred.” Way to miss the whole point of the book, morons.
little things that help ease symptoms of depression:
- turn the lights on and open a window
- eat something healthy and drink ice cold water
- find a comforting album to listen to whenever things get bad
- take a long, relaxing bath
- do yourself up in full make up and hair
- be around people, even if you don’t think it will help
- watch something funny on netflix
- wear your favorite/most comfortable outfit
- immerse yourself in a hobby like drawing
- lose yourself in a really good book or movie
dash is named dash because he runs really fast
violet is named violet because ultraviolet rays are invisible to the human eye
so what’s jack jack’s name got to do with his power
jack of all trades because he has so many powers
>teenage actress’s private nudes get leaked
>teenage actress is reviled as a slut and a whore and a bad role model
>james franco asks a seventeen-year-old girl if he can meet her in a private hotel room
>james franco gets to go on saturday night live and joke about what a silly doofus he is for soliciting sex from a girl literally half his age
DO NOT DARE OVERLOOK THIS POST
but can we get #whereislavernecox to trend on twitter? because thats the only social media site the mainstream seems to listen to these days.
tweet @TIME with why you admire ms. cox and use the hashtags #TIME100 #whereislavernecox
laverne responds to not making the list. she is a humble and classy woman no matter what! show her your support throughout the year.